The Littlest Leaf can provide indoor and outdoor planting installations of any scale.
- All installations are designed around the National Quality Standard 2018, designed to provide children with enhanced natural environments.
- We strive to support local gardening suppliers and include plants from growers in our extensive network, that are closest to the centre, providing an opportunity to create deeper links supporting your community connections and to embed sustainable practices.
- All plants are chosen for their suitability for use around children, based on toxicity and texture.
- The opportunity to include children in the planting processes, in either a single incursion or over a number of sessions, engages the students and provides them with a degree of shared ownership of the new gardens.
- Care Details are provided with all plants used and take home Discussion Cards are provided to extend the learning experience into the home.
- Prior to each incursion we advise educators and staff of what will be completed and any required preparation. We also work with the centre to cater to any children with special learning needs or any language requirements or literacy issues regarding the take home Care Details or Discussion Cards.